Samantha Lucas delivers the magic and thrills of true, soul-felt love. ~ The Romance Studio
Love my blogs? Blog Lovin' is a great way to follow and not miss a post.

Announcing a new series!

Any  fans of The Seduction of Cassidy Flint?

I've just completed the sequel which does include an appearance by Cassidy and Aiden, so you'll get to catch up on what they've been up to and most fun... the theme of these two books, inexperienced woman in her 30-40s is finally ready to explore her sexuality to its fullest and finds willing sexy man to help her do just that... just became a series. ;-)

Yeah, its a little bit personal as this is what I've been dealing with much of this year, but I also know this is one of my reader favorites, so it's for all of you as well.

Stay tuned for more info and a release date soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive