Samantha Lucas delivers the magic and thrills of true, soul-felt love. ~ The Romance Studio
Love my blogs? Blog Lovin' is a great way to follow and not miss a post.

A softer BDSM?

There is a rising trend of women in the 2nd chapter of their life exploring bdsm. In truth, I'm one of them and along the path to my own truth, I've been meeting so many other women, who for one reason or another are diving into this lifestyle, in all honesty, without a clue as to what they are doing. This scares me for them as the world of bdsm can be an extraordinarily satisfying one, even for the notorious good girls out there, but it can also be an extraordinarily dangerous one if you do not know what you are doing.

  In writing The Seduction of Ann Ruby I took these women I've been meeting into consideration and tried to tell a love story between a dom and a woman who never knew she was a submissive before Grey awoke that longing in her. I've been very blessed on my journey to have met good people and to have had quite a bit of protection and advice along the way, not everyone is so fortunate. I want to present a softer side to bdsm then I see represented much of the time. A side to the lifestyle that many people don't realize exist. I want to help women explore the real idea behind domination and submission and to see that being a submissive does not make you mindless, spineless, or weak. If it is who you are, then walking in that truth of your life will make you stronger, period. It will also bring you levels of satisfaction you have probably never experienced before, but it is not something to jump into head first, checking brains at the door.

Based on my experiences and conversations with a wide array of people, I created this story of Anne and Grey. Anne's introduction is erotic, but gentle, and Grey truly is her perfect dom which I believe is key to safe, sane and consensual BDSM. If you've been curious about Domination and submission, but don't want to get in over your head with a hardcore story, Anne's love story may be perfect for you and it's available now for pre-order. You can check it out here, along with reading a very adult excerpt from the book.  http://www.bookstrand.com/the-seduction-of-anne-ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive