Samantha Lucas delivers the magic and thrills of true, soul-felt love. ~ The Romance Studio
Love my blogs? Blog Lovin' is a great way to follow and not miss a post.

A Seduction Update


As I'm sure you're aware, as it's all I've talked about for weeks, The Seduction of Anne Ruby is now available at Siren Publishing.

It's doing remarkably well, even debuted on the best seller's list within a few hours of release and for that I want to thank everyone who purchased this story for your support. It truly means everything to me. I also got an absolutely lovely reader review on the Siren Website that I wanted to share.

She writes...
I'm not even finished with this yet, but have to say how amazing this book is!!! Not only is it refreshing to read a book that is actually very well written (unlike others I've read lately), but I have a feeling it will stay with me for a very long time. Ms. Lucas, please continue this series with Vaughn next--I'd love to hear his story! PS make it soon.

I'm so honored anytime I hear from someone who's read my work, so thank you from the bottom of my heart! I also wanted to say, while Vaughn's story is in the works, it's not next, but be patient, I promise it will be worth the wait!

It has been such a long, long, time since I've written full time, but now that the move to Florida is behind me, that's exactly what I'm doing. Writing every day, creating more stories and more series and doing what I love more than almost anything in the world. I can't thank each and every one of you enough. For a woman who's made a wild leap of faith, your support is like tiny parachutes keeping me from crashing hard! ;-)

I love Anne and Grey and if you haven't checked that story out yet, I hope you do. I think the next story in this series is an equally beautiful telling of a woman who just coincidentally also took a mad leap of faith when she bought a failing resort in Florida, but with a name like Destiny Rhode and an extremely passionate Irish contractor helping her in every way possible, how can it not work out?

If you haven't checked out The Seduction of Anne Ruby yet, please visit the book page for more information. http://www.bookstrand.com/the-seduction-of-anne-ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive