Samantha Lucas delivers the magic and thrills of true, soul-felt love. ~ The Romance Studio
Love my blogs? Blog Lovin' is a great way to follow and not miss a post.

My First BDSM Romance is now Available on Kindle!


If you're looking for a BDSM love story, I've got one for you that is now available on Kindle! I know with the popularity of 50 Shades of Grey there will be a surge of BDSM romances in the near future, sadly it will be a sea teaming with books lacking in integrity and quality as everyone tries to latch onto a trend. There are some standout authors already writing books in this field and I'll be doing a blog post on that later in the week to point you to those amazing authors. I personally have been writing erotic romances for seven years and quite frankly, just love the genre. I've moved into writing BDSM based on personal experience and my own changing desires in my relationships, not based on a trend. My latest book, The Seduction of Anne Ruby is a romance of domination and submission that was written from my heart and soul as all my books are and I'd be honored if you would check it out.


The Seduction of Anne Ruby... Hollywood heartthrob Grey Hendrix only needed a single glance to know Anne Ruby was his perfect submissive. Despite her innocence and initial resistance, every time she looked at him, the truth was revealed in her eyes. Time may not be on their side, but at the game of bondage, domination and seduction, he’s a master and she will be his. The Seduction of Anne Ruby ~ Available from Siren Publishing and for Kindle!

For more information on any of my books, please visit my website at www.samanthalucas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive