Samantha Lucas delivers the magic and thrills of true, soul-felt love. ~ The Romance Studio
Love my blogs? Blog Lovin' is a great way to follow and not miss a post.

All sorts of little tidbits and news!

It was a busy week for me, along with getting some new reviews for The Seduction of Anne Ruby, for which I'll post the links at the bottom, I submitted and contracted the fourth book in the seduction series which has a current release target date for September, celebrated the holiday with a couple of very sexy men and bit of a mini vacation over the weekend, found out I have to move and put the finishing touches on the newsletter!

The Seduction of Destiny Rhode comes out in two weeks, July 24th, be looking to hear more about that in the next week or so and on that note, my good friend Dani Keith has come on board to help me with promotions and marketing so you'll be seeing some posts from her in the near future here on the "news blog" among other places. Please embrace her the way you do me and make her feel most welcome!

If you haven't signed up for the newsletter yet,  it's not to late to subscribe for the debut edition. All you have to do is click this link and enter your email address. I'd love to have you there, plus I'm going to debut the photos of my new home there before anywhere else! Yes I found something small and adorable and I move at the weekend!

I'm excited to be entering a new phase in my writing, there are so many new things coming over the last half of this year and I can't wait to share it with you all. ♥

Reviews for The Seduction of Anne Ruby ~

4 Cups from Coffetime Romance

5 Angels and a recommended read from Fallen Angel reviews.

Thank you, ladies, for understanding my story and embracing Anne and Grey so passionately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive