Samantha Lucas delivers the magic and thrills of true, soul-felt love. ~ The Romance Studio
Love my blogs? Blog Lovin' is a great way to follow and not miss a post.

Life, Books, Florida and Just Being Happy!

I'm excitedly working on the inaugural edition of the newsletter, there will be a sneak peak at my next release, The Seduction of Destiny Rhode, along with a look at my new BDSM series premiering this fall. I've also written some important information I think anyone considering venturing into the world of Domination and submission should consider along with a much awaited update on my life in Florida, including living a healthy, simple lifestyle and weight loss and an insight into the crazy world of being single after 40.

The company has designed a custom template for me with links and color photos, it looks really beautiful and I can't wait for you all to see it. However, for you to be a part of this new venture with me, I need one little thing from you... your email address.

There's a few ways for you to sign up, scan the QR code below, click this link, or any of the links on my website or blogs that say newsletter. Once you're registered, you'll be all ready to receive the first edition! If it doesn't meet your expectations, you can easily remove yourself from the list at anytime, but I'd so much like you to give me a try.

Here's to books, chasing dreams, living authentically and just being damn happy! I can't wait for you to join us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive